I am currently a post-doc in the Seiringer group at the Institute of Science and Technology Austria (IST Austria) (since October 2016). My main research interest is mathematical quantum mechanics. More specifically I am applying techniques from Analysis and Functional Analysis to problems coming from condensed matter and cold atom physics. Two important themes in my work are mathematical aspects of the BCS theory of superconductivity and the mathematics of dilute quantum gases. For more information see my CV.
- Bose-Einstein Condensation in a Dilute, Trapped Gas at Positive Temperature
with Robert Seiringer and Jakob Yngvason,
- Emergence of non-abelian magnetic monopoles in a quantum impurity problem
with Enderalp Yakaboylu and Mikhail Lemeshko,
Phys. Rev. Lett. 119, 235301 (2017)
- A lower bound for the BCS functional with boundary conditions at infinity
Journal of Mathematical Physics 58, 081901 (2017)
- Persistence of translational symmetry in the BCS model with radial pair interaction
with Alissa Geisinger, Christian Hainzl and Michael Loss,
Ann. Henri Poincaré 19: 1507 (2018).
- Note on a Family of Monotone Quantum Relative Entropies
with Christian Hainzl and Robert Seiringer,
Lett. Math. Phys. 105, 1449 (2015)
- Dynamics and symmetries of a repulsively bound atom pair in an infinite optical lattice
with Kaspar Sakmann, Alexej I. Streltsov, Ofir E. Alon and Lorenz S. Cederbaum,
Phys. Rev. A 86, 013618 (2012)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office: I21.O3.103 (Lab Building West, 3rd floor)
- Postal Address:
Institute of Science and Technology Austria, Am Campus 1, 3400 Klosterneuburg, Austria.