- PHD Thesis : Automated verification of
heap-manipulating programs with infinite data .
- A Logic-based Framework for Verifying Consensus Algorithms (ppt),
VMCAI'14, joint work with Thomas A. Henzinger, Helmut Veith, Josef Widder, Damien Zufferey.
- Local Shape Analysis for Overlaid Data Structures (ppt),
SAS'13, joint work with Constantin Enea and Mihaela Sighireanu.
- Automatic linearizability proofs of concurrent objects with cooperating updates (ppt),
CAV'13, joint work with Ashutosh Gupta and Thomas A. Henzinger.
- Accurate Invariant Checking for Programs Manipulating Lists and Arrays with Infinite Data,
ATVA'12, joint work with Ahmed Bouajjani, Constantin Enea and Mihaela Sighireanu.
- Abstract Domains for Automated Reasoning about List-Manipulating Programs with Infinite Data,
VMCAI'12, joint work with Ahmed Bouajjani, Constantin Enea and Mihaela Sighireanu.
- On Inter-Procedural Analysis of Programs with Lists and Data,
PLDI'11, joint work with Ahmed Bouajjani, Constantin Enea and Mihaela Sighireanu. Tool
- Invariant Synthesis for Programs Manipulating Lists with Unbounded Data, CAV'10, joint work with Ahmed Bouajjani, Constantin Enea, Ahmed Rezine and Mihaela Sighireanu. Tool
- A Logic-Based Framework for Reasoning about Composite Data Structures, CONCUR'09, joint work with Ahmed Bouajjani, Constantin Enea and Mihaela Sighireanu.
- On Compiling Structured Interactive Programs with Registers and Voices, SOFTSEM'09, joint work with Gheorghe Stefanescu.
- CELIA is a Frama-C plug-in for inter-procedural static analysis of C programs with linked lists and unbouded data.
- CINV is a tool for the data and shape analysis of programs with linked lists.
- During the phd, her teaching activities consisted in TPs/TDs, i.e. practical/
exercise classes, in "Introduction to programming languages" and "Automata theory" for undergraduated students and "Static analysis" for master students.