Since 2018 I am a PhD student in the group of László Erdős at the Institute of Science and Technology Austria. My research interests are probability theory and mathematical physics with a focus on random matrices and dynamical systems.
- 2012 – 2015. BSc, Universita’ degli studi di Roma Tor Vergata
- 2015 – 2017. MSc, Universita’ degli studi di Roma Tor Vergata
- 2017 – present. PhD, IST Austria
Curriculum vitae for more detailed information.
- Thesis [Equazioni di Hamilton-Jacobi e problemi di controllo ottimale] for the BSc in Mathematics supervised by Carlo Sinestari
- Thesis [Deterministic walks] for the MSc in Theoretical and Mathematical Physics supervised by Carlangelo Liverani
Fluctuations for differences of linear eigenvalue statistics for sample covariance matrices.
with László Erdős
Cusp universality for random matrices II: The real symmetric case.
with László Erdős, Torben Krüger, Dominik Schröder preprint (2018)
- Email gcipollo[at]ist.ac.at
- Phone +39 3334762005
- Office I21.O3.106 (Lab Building West, 3rd floor)
- Postal Address
Institute of Science and Technology Austria
Am Campus 1
3400 Klosterneuburg, Austria