Ph.D. student in the Kolmogorov group
Computer Science Track Core Course
- Constraint satisfaction and optimization (VCSP)
- Complexity theory
- Algorithms and programming
- Logic and abstract algebra
- Discrete mathematics and probability theory
- Automata, grammars, and computability
- Artificial intelligence
- C# and .NET technologies (WCF, WPF, MUI)
- Digital sound processing
My study notes
NONE of these texts is a peer-reviewed publication! They serve for educational purposes and they do not contain any original discoveries.
I started learning Lean in order to write fully-formal proofs. You can see some of my early attempts in my repository.