- March 22 - April 30, 2021: Number theory: rational points, Institut Mittag-Leffler, Stockholm.
- May 17-19, 2021: Swinnerton-Dyer memorial conference, Newton Institute, Cambridge.
- June 13-18, 2021: Geometry of arithmetic statistics, Schloss Elmau.
- July 11-16, 2021: Geometry via arithmetic, Banff, Canada.
- Sep 20-24, 2021: Arithmetic statistics and local-global principles, ESI, Vienna.
Diophantine problems in many variables
Manin's conjecture for del Pezzo surfaces
Rational points on varieties over algebraic number fields
Schindler (2010-13; with T. Wooley)
On Diophantine equations involving norm forms and bihomogeneous forms
Sofos (2011-15; with A. Booker)
Counting rational points on smooth cubic surfaces
Integral points on affine surfaces
Wang (2013-2014; from Shandong
On the saturation number for cubic
- Vinay Kumaraswamy
Zeros of quadratic forms and the delta-method
- Raphael Steiner (2014-18; with A. Booker)
The harmonic conjunction of automorphic forms and the Hardy-Littlewood circle method
- Adelina Manzateanu (2015-19)
Rational points in function fields
Local-global problems in Diophantine geometry
- Alec Shute (2018-?)