Professional homepage of Thomas Ferrère
Postdoctoral researcher at the Institute of Science and Technology Austria.
- Office: I01.O2.073
- Telephone: +43 2243 9000 3504
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: IST Austria, Am Campus 1, A-3400 Klosterneuburg
- Run-time verification and monitoring
- Specification formalisms for continuous-time behaviors
- Methodologies for the test of cyber-physical systems
- Applications to electronic design automation
Since November 2016, I am a postdoctoral researcher at IST Austria, Vienna in the group of Tom Henzinger.
Previously, I was preparing my doctorate at Verimag, University of Grenoble, France under the supervision of Oded Maler, and in collaboration with Mentor Graphics corporation.
I co-organized the DARS'18 and FAC'18 workshops, and took part in the program committee of the MTCPS'16 workshop.
I hold a master's in Mathematical Logic from the University of Paris 7, and an engineer diploma in Mathematical Modeling from the University of Clermont-ferrand, France.
Arranged by topic and in chronological order.
See also my pages at DBLP and Google Scholar.
Copyright belongs to respective publishers.
- Temporal Logic Monitoring
- Pattern Matching
- Fault Localization
- Automata Theory
Assertions and Measurements for Mixed-Signal Simulation, University of Grenoble, 2016.
Mathematical humor: Hilbert's Paradox of the Grand Hotel.