Professional homepage of Thomas Ferrère
Postdoctoral Researcher at IST Austria.
- Office: I01.O2.073
- Telephone: +43 2243 9000 3504
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Address: IST Austria, Am Campus 1, A-3400 Klosterneuburg
- Verification and Validation of Embedded Systems
- Mixed Discrete/Continuous Simulation
- Logic-based Specification Formalisms
- Electronic Design Automation
- My work will feature at the forthcoming FORMATS conference (Beijing, China) and ESWEEK conference (Turin, Italy).
Since 2016, I am a postdoctoral researcher at IST Austria, Vienna in the group of Tom Henzinger.
In 2012-2016, I worked towards a PhD at Verimag, University of Grenoble, France under the supervision of Oded Maler, and in collaboration with Mentor Graphics corporation under the CIFRE scheme.
In 2010-2012, I worked towards a master's in Mathematical Logic from the University of Paris 7.
In 2007-2010, I was a computer scientist at the Open University, Milton Keynes, UK.
In 2005-2007, I was a computer scientist at Atos, Lyon, France.
In 2004, I earned an engineer diploma in Mathematical Modeling from the University of Clermont-ferrand, France.
MTCPS'16 (PC member), DARS'18 (PC co-Chair), FAC'18 (PC co-Chair), RV4RISE'18 (Invited talk).
Arranged by topic and in chronological order.
See also my pages at DBLP and Google Scholar.
Copyright belongs to respective publishers.
- Logic Monitoring
- Pattern Matching
- Fault Localization
- Automata Theory
Assertions and Measurements for Mixed-Signal Simulation, University of Grenoble, 2016.