Postdoctoral researcher at IST Austria.
- Office: I01.O2.073
- Telephone: +43 2243 9000 3504
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Address: IST Austria, Am Campus 1, A-3400 Klosterneuburg
- Specification formalisms for continuous-time behaviors
- Quantitative run-time verification
- Methodologies for the test and validation of cyber-physical systems
- Electronic Design Automation
Since November 2016, I am a postdoctoral researcher at the Institute of Science and Technology, Austria in Tom Henzinger's group.
Previously, was completing my PhD thesis at Verimag, University of Grenoble, France under the supervision of Oded Maler, and in collaboration with Mentor Graphics corporation. I hold a Master's in Mathematical Logic from the University of Paris 7, and an Engineer Diploma in Mathematical Modeling from the University of Clermont-ferrand, France.
Arranged by topic.
See also my pages at DBLP and Google Scholar.
- Quantitive analysis: extracting real-valued information from a trace based on some formal property.
Efficient Robust Monitoring for STL.
CAV'13 paper with Alexandre Donzé and Oded Maler.
Preprint (erratum: in Algorithm 2 and its description, switch then and else cases).
Measuring with Timed Patterns.
CAV'15 paper with Oded Maler, Dejan Nickovic, and Dogan Ulus.
- Monitoring: detecting all occurences of some regular pattern in realtime traces.
Timed Pattern Matching.
FORMATS'14 paper with Dogan Ulus, Eugene Asarin, and Oded Maler.
Online Timed Pattern Matching using Derivatives.
TACAS'16 paper with Dogan Ulus, Eugene Asarin, and Oded Maler.
- Diagnostic: identifying in a realtime trace the cause of a temporal logic property violation.
Trace Diagnostics using Temporal Implicants.
ATVA'15 paper with Oded Maler and Dejan Nickovic.
Assertions and Measurements for Mixed-Signal Simulation, University of Grenoble, 2016. Electronic version.