I am currently teaching the class Probability and Statistics for life scientists at IST Austria.
Below are my past assignments as a TA at NYU, CUNY and IST Austria.
Student probability seminar
I have been co-organizing the student probability seminar for four years and gave the following talks.
- 2019: Stability and transience in complex systems via random matrices
- 2018: Random Matrices and Group Representations.
- 2018: Self-Avoiding Walks on the Honeycomb Lattice.
- 2017: Ginibre Powers - the Laundry Machine Effect.
- 2017: Some problems of random cycles - and how to fix them.
- 2016: The Characteristic Polynomial of a Random Unitary Matrix.
- 2015: Around Ulam's problem.